Monday 9 July 2007

Welcome to My Life/ Blog

Heya People,

This is my first entry in my blogs about my interactions with nature. Well as a start let me fill you in with the details of my life. It basically consists of waking up in the morning by 8 'o clock (my parents rarlely allow me to sleep ahead after that!!). After all the usual cleaning and studying, I sit down in front of my computer to go through my usual entertainment --- chatting, reading ebooks, listening to music...So, now I decided to start a blog. From all of my visits to different places, I have decided to upload the photographs taken by moi. I am a novice and just turning 15 I have to say for myself that its one of those perky hobbies a teenager picks up in their teens...Wishing your blogs a great success, and I hope you guyz wish my blog the same (hahaha)!!! Hope you view my later entries.

No comments: